Friday, September 14, 2012

Shelf


I've been working with wood since the 7th grade and I won't tell you how old I am, but Junior High was a "very" long time ago. Anyway, Susan wanted a small shelf for her office and I put the final touches on it after getting back from Anderson Island today. I hope it works for her.  This is a small task compared to what I'm about to take on. Our kitchen cabinets are 40 years old and having a company, Lowes, Home Depot or any other cabinet shop make them would cost us 10 to 12,000 dollars. My goal is to make, finish and install them and replace the floor for less than 6K. Wish me luck. 





2 comments:

  1. Having witnessed what you're capable of for these many years since YOUR middle school time, I have no doubt the kitchen cabinets will be perfect.

    Let me know if you need me to come over and hold the stupid end of the measuring tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rog on the assistance offer and I will let you know when your services are required. Perfection is the goal, but minor mistakes give all my projects character.

      Delete