Sunday, September 16, 2012

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

 
After my cross race today I got cleaned up and did a supply run at Lowes for my outfeed table and side extension. After moving stuff out of the garage I went to work. The outfeed table is actually my assembly table raised a bit with a few 2x4's and it saved me a bit of work making one. The extension on the side is pretty basic, but effective. I didn't want to spend too much time and money on anything because it'll all end up in the landfill after the kitchen is done. All the sheet goods will be purchased this Friday and will sit on the saw horses with a couple verticle 2x4's supporting the middle.


2 comments:

  1. I looked at this again today and enlarged it. Quite impressive. I have 2 little comments......1) good wood to the landfill when I have a wood burning stove nearby?? 2) you'll need some cold hydration in that nearby fridge. I am watching this emerging project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep you in mind with all my scraps and I always have cold beverages close by. I'm getting pretty pumped to start the project.

    ReplyDelete