Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Ride of Shame




May is bike to work month and several people in my area have stepped up to challenge. It doesn't really affect me because I ride year round and have been doing so for a little over three years. With two years of Cyclocross and the time mentioned above commuting, not once did I get a flat tire. Well, my luck has ran out. In the last two weeks I've had three flats, but was fortunate to have discovered them at the house instead of on the road. Just before leaving work today I started pumping the rear up just like I did this morning because it was super low. However, it didn't hold air this time because the leak was at the valve stem and no one had a spare so I ended  up calling for a ride. Bummer! The bike store we shop at had tubes on sale, 3 for 15 bucks. Lesson learned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment