Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Standing Room only.



I’ve been having lower back problems for several years now and I thought I would try something new. My brother told me a few weeks ago that he has a standing work station in his office, so I decided to make one for myself and give it a try. Yesterday was day one and I “want to say…?” my lower back is feeling better. Now if I can just get my feet to stop hurting. : )  I’m guessing it’ll be a couple weeks for the transition to take place and my body to accept it. I do have a bar stool to sit/lean on for the occasional break. As long as my PF doesn’t come  back, I’ll stick with it. 






2 comments:

  1. Pretty slick, John. If you don't have one, you also need a foot rest. Think standing at the bar with a drink in hand and one foot on the foot rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on the foot rest. I'll see what I can whip up.

    ReplyDelete