Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Smelly Bell



This morning I went through my normal routine of getting all my riding gear on and one of the last items installed is the helmet. I placed it on my head and a stream of yesterdays, cold sweat immediately ran down my forehead. Ugh! I guess I forgot to wipe it off before setting it down for the night. There was a light drizzle out and it was going to get wet again, so hit the road only to find out that it had a really bad odor to it as well. REALLY BAD! I had a head wind for the better part of the ride and cranking on the pedals with your head down allows the air travelling over your helmet to cross your face, giving you a blast of stinky air the entire time.  Needless to say, I brought it into the shower with me and gave a good cleaning, so it’ll be good for another 4 or 5 months. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment